Sunday 31 March 2013

Contents

This blog is basically a place to put up ongoing research stuff that might be of interest to some.

I'll include photographs with relevance to said research. Locations, buildings, equipment etc.

Hopefully things will expand and develop as I proceed.

This will remain fairly informal.

Feel free to use anything I post here for your own non-commercial purposes but please ask if it is for commercial use and offer credit where it's due.
I've listed sources where known.

As history is often, if not always, subjective, I welcome discussion of anything I put here.

Click on links below to see different projects.

Cheers,

Sean

Bomber Command on D-Day

P-47 on Juno Beach

St Gilles in July, 1944 

The Orne Bridgehead

Unless otherwise credited, all text and colour photographs © Sean Claxton.



No comments:

Post a Comment